Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Santa Fe Solo Performance Festival

This is a big week for me. Solo Performances continue to blossom out here in the high desert.

The very first Santa Fe Solo Performance Festival is gearing up to kick off with 6 great performers doing their solo shows as well as some kick ass workshops.

The line up is: Tracey Erin Smith from Toronto with her world premier of "snug harbor", Ann Marie Houghtailing from San Diego with "Renegade Princess", Deb Heikes from Santa Fe with "White Trash Monologues", Stacey Bernstein , also from Toronto with "Everything I Never Knew I Wanted", Gray from Oakland with "Self-ish" and Doug Vincent from Boulder with "Dad"

I have had the good fortune to help these performers create their material and I have directed some of the shows.

Right now I am really excited to be continuing to ground my own work in Santa Fe while finding more and more ways to support other performers by helping them create and produce their work to audiences here.

I really hope whomever is reading this (does anybody read this???) will come out and see these great shows if you are in Santa Fe from Sept 21-24...

website is www.SantaFeSoloPerformanceFest.com

No comments: